Tuesday, July 19, 2011

eric's mini-me




this is the text convo that i just had with eric a few minutes ago:

j: "as much as i love feeling this baby & knowing he is alive & ok in there, i just wish i could transport this baby inside of you for a day so you could feel just how crazy he is...then you might feel sorry for me or something, because he has not stopped moving today."

e: "he's my mini-me"

j: "there is no doubt about it."

e: "unfortunately, when you think he's kicking it is actually just his dixon nose."

hahahahahaha

i love him & his "dixon nose" soooooo much.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh, you have a funny husband! I can't wait to see him as a daddy!

granny said...

Love all three of you hilarious beings.

reddladybug said...

lol. love it!

angiedunn said...

it's an heirloom passed down from generation to generation. ♥

haha hilarious. can't wait to meet critter.

joeyship said...

I got SUCH a chuckle of of this. You guys are HIlarious!!