Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Tell us 30 random facts about yourself then tag other people to do it!
1. I am all girl! And I can be all boy! I love to shop, OH I love to go shopping! haha I love painting my nails, (or getting them painted), I love to do hair, pick out outfits, I love jewelry, shoes, clothes, the color pink is my favorite, I love make up, but I love to get down and dirty, ride 4 wheelers, not shower for a few days...it's fine, play, and watch sports-all of them, play video games, all things boys like to do too!
2. I really honestly do not care what other people think about me. If they don't like it that is there problem. I think I care about what I think, and how I portray myself instead...f that even make sense.
3. I really, really, REALLY want to be Princess Belle at Disneyland, or Disneyworld
4. I love to speak infront of people. I love to give talks in church, or singing in church, or school. I love the rush you get. I just really like it. The audience may not though. haha
5. It takes me awhile to come out of my shell, unless I know you. Since I've moved down to Mesa it's been hard for me to get to know people, and make friends. It's fine, I like the friends I have, but when I get together with people I don't know I shut down, and I hate it! I wish it were different. I wish people could really get to know the real me...they may like me. haha
6. I love to be warm! I thought I liked the Winter, and in some ways I still do. I just like the heat way better! I love more than anything to feel the sun on my skin! refer to Spring time post below
7. I love to eat! I am always, ALWAYS snacking, or eating something! I do not know how I am not 4 billion pounds! I just hope, and pray that my matabolism stays the same for the rest of forever! Or I could be in BIG trouble!
8. I can't stay mad at someone or mad about something for too long.. I have just learned to get over it instead of dwelling on it.. If it's something I can't control why worry and fuss about it for too long when there is so much more to worry and stress over?
9. I really, really want a twin! Or want to have twins! I love them, and think it'd be fun to be one, and have some! :) I wanna dress them the same always!
10. I still feel like I'm 10 years old! I feel like I both act, and look like it! Which isn't a bad thing I guess.. but I should be kinda growed up now.. I'm living on my own, and looking for a potential husband to be. But I don't feel like I should be where I am at all.
11. As much as I hate to admit this....I am very ditzy! I should have been born a blonde or something. Really....it takes a few rephrased words, sayings, explanations, or stories for me to really, truely get something. And I know it frustrates the people who keep having to re-word themselves. And I am sorry for that! I've recently descovered that I get it from my mamma! :)
12. I am both a social butterfly, and a home-body. I love to just sit at home and be with my family, but I love to go out and socialize!
13. I secretly wanna be a Carrie Underwood when I grow up!
14. My mom is my BEST friend!! And I miss her more than anything!!!
15. It doesn't take much to make me happy....
16. I love basketball! Whether it's playing or watching! I regret not playing it in high school, and doing stupid cheer instead. Don't get me wrong I love to dance-which is one of the reasons I did cheer, but I love the hard wood best!
17. I am scared of the dark! I sleep with a night light on, but it's a big night light..
18. I still sometimes sleep with my Blankey-I capatolized it because that's it's name. I've just started sleeping with it again ever since I moved out. I know I'm a baby.......
19. I twist my hair when I'm tired... actually all the time.I got that from my dad. He always used to want me to sit by him while he was watching tv or something, and I always hated it! I have really soft hair.. haha But now I do it all the time, and I now I let him twist mine cause I know how it feels! haha
20. I love to read! Give me a good book and I turn into a book worm! And I'm not even mad about it!
21. I have this quote that I say a lot! I heard my awesome Aunt Tandy say it once, and every since then it's stuck with me. I try and live my life by it cause it's SO true, but somedays it's REAL hard! "You can choose to be happy, or you can choose to be miserable. Which do you choose?"
22. I love my family! The extended ones and all! I know everyone says that, but really mine rocks. I love how close I am to every single 4 million of them! And I love more than anything that I am going to be stuck with them for eternity. The plan of salvation is awesome!
23. I love the gospel with all of my heart! And I have NO doubts about anything that it involves-which is everything! I feel like I love life because I have the gospel in mine! It's true. Plain and simple. How can it NOT be?!
24. I love to sing. I really want to try out for American Idol next year... I don't think I'll go far, but it's on the top of my list of "Things to do Before I Die" lists. I really think I am going to try out next year... We'll see how it goes.. If I end up going far please vote for me! :)
25. I love chocolate cake with white frosting cup cakes! Those are seriously my all time favorite!
26. I love frozen yogart! I go to Mesa Frozen Yogart ALL the time! And if I don't go I start to have Fro-Yo withdrawls! It's so sad, I know! haha Chocolate, and NY Cheesecake are my favorite! I mark in my calandar what day they have those... cause the flavors change daily.
27. I would really love to get a job working with handicap kids. I love them so much! They have the kindest hearts, and sweetest spirits! I was a teachers aide in high school, and I worked with them everday my senior year! It was seriously the funnest time of my life! A little down syndrome girl name Maddy was my best friend that year! I love her SO much! And I miss her! I am planning on visiting soon! I honestly.... if there was a huge possibility that I wouldn't have to change their diapers sometimes I would really go into that profession.. I know that's so horrible! But I really have a hard time dealing with that especially if they aren't my own siblings, or relatives.
28. I REALLY want a waitressing job. When I was little I used to pretend to be a waitress, and I loved it! I still really want that job, and maybe it will happen. I've got time :)
29. I am learning more and more being on my own is turning me into a daddy's girl. Me and my dad have never really got along. We are TOO much alike! We tend to butt heads haha But now I realized that he gives really good advice! It's all simple stuff, but it's true, and it helps a ton! I love how I can just tell him stuff, and no matter what it is he will always tell me how much he loves me, and how he knows I will make the right decision, or whatever, I know I am loved when I talk to my dad. Even if there is no advice to be given he is just there to listen. He has a different perspective on some situations than mom does, and I love it cause it's SO needed, and appreciated. I love my dad SO much!! He is my other BEST friend!
30. I love to cuddle! I am defintely a cuddle bug. I love to just curl up in a blanket, and cuddle! It's just so nice. :) haha I don't really know what else to say about that....ha
Ok it really wasn't that bad to come up with 30 random facts about me.. I thought it was going to be so hard. But it was actually fun! Try it. ha
I tag Mi Madre-it will give her a reason to blog-she hasn't in awhile, and I tag anyone else who wants to do this! It's surprisingly really fun! :)
Growing up I was never close to Barry... He was always the older cousin who, some might say (Barry), I would find any, and every excuse to tattle on.. Little does he know, I have always looked up to him. He was the cousin who I wanted so badly to be friends with. He is THAT cool! haha But now that I am older, and I guess wiser...I have discovered that Bear really isn't that bad of a guy. He has good intentions. haha No. haha Barry is seriously awesome. Since I moved down to Mesa we've become way close, finally! Almost like we've been that way like all our lives, and I am like way sad that it's taken 18...almost 19 years to discover this! I hang out with Barry and his friends a lot. Actually that's all we do. ha His friends are awesome. (shout out to you all! Even though I don't think any of them read my blog haha) Anyway, here are a few things that I've learned about Barry so far in getting to know him these 7 months. .
#3. Bear is a nice guy. He really has a kind heart, and cares about people. He would do anything for you! He would give you the shirt off his back if necessary. He is just a nice guy!
#4. He doesn't tell his parents anything! And, in fact he is shocked everytime I get on the phone and tell my parents what I tell them! Like one time.....There was a very dramatic happening going on in my life, and the first thing I did was call my mom and told her what happend, and Barry was SHOCKED that she was THE FIRST one I called. haha He just kept saying, "I can't believe you would tell your mom, and dad that!" He is a private person I guess haha (refer to #1)
#4. He loves the Suns. Actually I knew this before I was like born! He seriously has been a fan for his whole life, and will continue to be a fan until the day he dies I think.
#5. Is a kid at heart. I believe this becuase he is just a silly guy. He is always doing crazy things, and saying crazy stuff. He is like a little boy stuck in a big boys body! haha I have another story..haha The other night we were all just hanging out, and one of Barry's friends Matt was on the phone to his girl, and he made the mistake of leaving his car keys on the floor next to where Barry was sitting. Barry started like giggling to himself, and turned to me and said, "we should take Matt's car and hide it, and park it around the corner so he thinks someone stole it or something." I think it's a pretty clever idea so I say let's do it. We go out and make this plan of Barry's happen, we walk inside and Barry is the giddiest(if that's not a word, it is now) boy ever! He just runs and sits on the couch and is cracking up laughing at himself, and is giddy the whole night haha I guess that wasn't a very good example, but that just made me think of it. haha But it's a very good example of how Barry is.
#6. Barry thinks he is "the shiz." Really though. He is pretty cool though. I'm not gonna lie.
#7. Barry loves the gospel. And I know he has a very strong testimony of the church. He has unwavering faith, and that just comes natural to him.
Ah! I just love good ol Bear. He makes me smile, and I love him! I just look up to him so much! And I am so happy that we are close buddies!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Reason #2: The sun shines brighter! And I love the warm! I love more than anything to feel the sun on my skin! It just feels so heavenly! And heaven knows I am white girl so bright warm sun=tan! haha I know I know.....
Oh! This reminds me of an old Barney song..."Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. Golden Sun please shine down on me! These little children are asking you, to please come out so we can play with you! Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. Golden Sun please shine down on...please shine down on.. please shine down on meeeeee!" haha You know you, the ones in the Big Purple Dinosaur era remember that song too!
#3: Love is in the air! And I LOVE it! I love seeing all the lovers..haha All the weddings that go on in the Spring. I can't wait to get married! haha
Oh Spring time please come out soon!