Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Day Has Arrived!!

Today I started packing up all my stuff because I am finally being shipped out!
I'm moving down to the Valley tomorrow! I am SO excited, SO nervous, and SO sad!
It's going to be so crazy!
I am the type of girl who is not a big fan of change! And this my friend, is a HUGE change!
Anyway, I packed my things up today and I realized just how much crap has accumulated since I last cleaned out my room! Which was about a year ago. Dumb.
Since I am a blogger I have taken my camera EVERYWHERE and I take pictures of EVERYTHING! So here are some of my empy closets, and only like half of the boxes I have finished packing. =)
Not even half of the boxes! I have SO much crap!

My room is VERY messy from packing.. so ignore that and just look at the boxes. haha
My poor closets are going to be SO lonely! =(
Me and Kash got bored with packing, so we decided to take some pictures! =)
She did this all on her own! Shows how much she loves me! ;) Which is A LOT in case you were wondering =)

I am defenitely going to miss the little girl!

4 comments:

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hi, how cute we love Kash! Can't wait till you get down here well to mesa I guess. Maybe that means we will get to see more of you! Good luck with the packing.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

It is so scary! So new, Big change. It IS hard, but gets easier as it goes along. I think you already know this..that is why you are doing it! Yes-The females in that house are going to go NUTS without you. I will try to keep em happy for as long as I can!! ha ha. However-if anything big happens, or you are super sad or heartbroken...you are close enough to go home!Yeah!! Mesa watch out!!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

I am sooo excited for you! I know it's scary at first, but you will be having the time of your life before you know it! Get ready to have busy weekends packed with dates! =)

Kathy's Boys said...

Hi Jentry,
I'm your moms cousin, Kathy from Vegas. Just started looking at yours and your moms blogs. You are so cute. My son Landry is your age. I wish you could all meet. He is Brocks age and they have always gotten along great. Anyways, have fun in Mesa and the new adventures in your life. I will have to have Landry look you up and you guys can get together next time we come to Mesa to see my brother Randy and his family! Take care