Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tandy Lashea Taylor

I found some cute pictures of Lashea and me. So I decided to do a tribute to her. =)
Lashea is seriously the prettiest girl I know-inside, and out! She is so sweet, and kind. She makes everyone she knows feel loved, and special. She has a radient smile, and an automatic attention grabber presence when she walks into a room, you can't help but look her way. She dresses SO dang cute all the time, and really doesn't even need make-up. Yes. She is THAT beautiful. Boys... Watch out. ;) Lashea is smart, and funny. She is VERY blonde, and sorta ditzy. But we still love her. =) I can't say much about the blonde, and ditzy part because, as much as I hate to admitt it... she could throw it in my face later! haha


Lashea is a worry wart. She is constantly worrying about the choices she makes, and the choices she has made. She doesn't worry so much about what people think about her, but of what her Heavenly Father, and her parents think about her, and the choices she makes in life. She ALWAYS tries to do what is right, and to live the gospel to the absolute FULLEST. She always tries to make her Heavenly Father, and her parents proud of everything to does, and keeps that in mind when she is making a decision.

Me and Shea-Shea's 5th grade promotion
Lashea is my best friend, and like a little sister to me! I have so many memories of her and myself playing little games, and making silly, and crazy videos.
Like one time-when Britney Spears was the coolest girl in the world. We had some slicky sweats, and some Rugrat sports bras and wore those ALL day long, and made up dances to pretty much ALL of her songs. We would pretend to "sign" the cd and give them out to our fans (the stuffed animals on the bed). Shea came over to my house after school one day and the Primary Focus group (a group that comes to schools to teach them the 6 pillars-Respect, Caring etc..) were at school that day, so we came home, put on our overalls (the group wore them) and we played primary focus. Our audience was our stuffed animals... again (they are so lively! haha).
We loved Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. We would pretend to be them too, and would pretty much just play house, but we'd be Mary-Kate (me), and Ashley (Shea). We'd always fight over who was Mary-Kate because she was the tom-boy of the two. And me and Shea thought she was the "cooler" one. I always won that fight though, my arguement was, "I am older!" haha It seemed to work all the time, so I used it everytime. =) We always have the best time when we are together! We have so many inside jokes it's kinda ridiculous. Like: "We're the same! *high five* **Whisper** ALWAYS!" haha We are constantly laughing at each other's craziness! We are so much alike in some ways. Everyone says we look like sisters, let alone act like it! We are always finding ourselves thinking the same thing, wearing the same thing on the same days, and doing the same things! Without even planning it!


Even though she will try and deny it-she always did EVERYTHING I did. When I cut my hair...she cut hers. When I did something.. she was right by me doing the same thing! One time she gave me the same shirt and shorts she had for my birthday! I didn't complain because they were really cute, it was just funny to see the measures she went to for us to be "twins." I know she looked up to me, but little does she know, I looked up and still do look up to HER! She is the perfect example of a girl who does what is right all the time!

Lashea is a social butterfly! And is totally outgoing, and has tons of friends because of it! She loves her friends, and would do anything for them! She loves her family and the gospel too! She also has a huge love for sports. She is very athletic! She is an AMAZING Volleyball player, Basketball player, and Softball girl! She get's that from her mamma! =)

Like I said, Lashea is my best friend! I do not know what I would do without her! Living without her this past week and a half has been so hard! I know she will do well in school without me, and with her bro in with her, but I can't help but worry about my "little sister." She is so gosh dang beautiful, and wants to hurry and grow up too fast! She turns 16 next year, and the boys are going to flock after her! She has a good head on her shoulders, though, and she is smart, I'm not too worried. I love you Tandy Lashea SOOOOOOO MUCH! You seriously don't even know how much you mean to me!! You're like my other half, and I am always here for you! (even though I live a little ways away) I love you, don't you forget it!!

6 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Oh what a sweet post! How fun to not only be cousins, but close friends too--you guys are TOO CUTE! =)

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I have always LOVED watching your two's realtionship, and I have wished that my kids had their cousins closer because of it! Did not know Shea's first name was Tandy? but it makes sense. Dan and I will keep and eye on her while you are away-ha ha ha. This is a sweet and tender post. Aren't you glad you have each other FOREVER!?

The Sorensen Bunch said...

BTW- At least you 2 part your bangs different directions so we can tell you apart!!!!
*RE:UGLY face contest-I can do better...but it is too scary to post so you will have to give me your email address AND in case you did NOT notice-- I got a little kid to make just as scary faces WITH me...so I WIN until you can get a small partner in crime as good as mine! Bring it Jentry and Brynley!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hey Jenn, are you still alive? Hows life on your own? Still hangin in there? Can't wait to see Cole 1 week and 1day (I think)!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hey Jenn,
I tagged you, come to my blog to see what to do! Love ya!

Tarah said...

Oh my goodness girls. You are too AWESOME. You guys really do look SO alike, you're both beautiful and by the way.....out of Sarah and I, I am totally Mary-Kate (the cool one) because there is no "beauty" mark on her and there is on Ashley just like Sarah's...same spot. :) The tribute was so cute jentry