Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged...Again!

8 TV Shows I like to watch:
American Idol
The Office!
The Hills
Gilmore Girls
That
is
about
it :)

8 Restaurants I like:
Hacienda
Olive Garden
Fazoli's
Cafe Rio
Taco Bell-yes it counts as a restaurant!
Panda Express
Mom's Kitchen
Anything with good food really...

8 Things that happened today:
Woke up
Went to Buckle
Tried SO hard not to spend money today...Succeeded! :)
Picked out some shirts for Coley to buy and wear!
Went to work at Natalie Jean's
Got a speeding ticket :(
Went to my awesome Aunt Leisha's!
Got Taco Bell-Went home

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
This weekend
Some way cute pants to come in at Buckle so I can buy them:)
Thanksgiving
Christmas
My Birthday
Eating dinner as soon as I finish this stupid tag thing!
Sleeping tonight!
Til my hair grows out super LOOOONG!

8 Things on my wish list:
Buy these super cute jeans at Buckle
My hair to be like so long and beautiful
A million dollars..that'd be nice
My mom didn't ground me from coming home on weekends... :(
A huge walk in closet!
Start school.. like now.
internet at my house
World peace.

I tag:
YOU!

2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Uh oh a ticket is ALL you need-two words....traffic school! I have to giggle that your mom grounded you from coming home! You will thank her one day!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Yay finally an update, well sort of! So sad for you that Fazolis is gone!