Thursday, August 20, 2009

High School Daysss...

1. Did you date someone from your high school?
Sadly, yes.

2. What kind of car did you drive?
I drove a few actually..ha! Lets see... The red Aspire! Loved that car even though NO ONE could look cute driving that car.. ha it was a stick, and SO much fun to drive! I drove the HUGE red Suburban for awhile, then I BEGGED my mom to let me drive the cute little gold Chevy Cobalt..won that battle, and that is what I drive now :)

3.Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try?
Ha! No... I hit one of the red cones the first time... Hey I WAS driving the big red"'Burb" that thing is a bus!

4. Were you a party animal?
Mmm.. not so much! ha

5. Were you considered a flirt?
Hmm.. I think so. By a few girls probably.. ha Oops..

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
No way jose! That is SO not cool at Mingus.. haha

7.Were you a nerd?
Cheerleader, duh. So that means no. :) I like to think so.. haha

8. Were you on any varsity teams?
Cheer.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
Never!

10. Can you sing the fight song?
Oh yes. And do the whole dance.
"Dun dun dun...dun dun dun dun dun dun.... We're Marauders, we're Marauders. We are here to stayyyyyy We'll stand our ground, we're victory bound. We're Marauders all the way..Fight fight fight!!! Go Marauders, fight for Mingus win for Red, and Greyyyyyyy!!! Marauder pride is on our side. We'll win to-dayyy ayyy ayyyyy!!! M. A. R. A. U. D. ERS!!!!!" (Repeat song again) then replace M. A. R. A...etc. with.... "GO FIGHT WIN!!!!" :)

11. Who was your favorite teacher?
I had a lot of favs!
Mr. Knight, Mr. U, Mr. I forgot his name, but I was in his science class... haha shoot. Mrs. Rowell was awesome, Mr. Canning-what a hottie :). Mr. Sandoval.... lots more. :)

12. Where did you sit at lunch? I usually just went home. Or out with friends...Had Taco Bell Tuesdays with the cousin-Shea. Taco Bell Wednesday with Terrin, and whoever else wanted to come. Friday lunches with Justin at Wendys.. maybe that was Thursday.. I can't remember..haha

13. What is your school's first name?
MINGUS!!!! :)

14. Did you go to Homecoming? and with who?
Yes. Freshmen year-Just with the brother, Cole. Sophmore year? Alissa Parten, and Brittany Fox. Random, and weird.. Junior year? Joshua Dean Bateman:) Senior year? I was the dance planner, so I had to arrive early, but I just went with a ton of friends :)
15. Did you go to prom?
Oh yes! Sophmore year-Brian Libby :) Junior year-Tanner Walz, and I didn't go my Senior year.... had other plans :) ha Its fine!
16. If you could go back and do it all again would you?
Totally, I think it would be fun just to go back for one day and see all those crazy people again.

17. What do you remember about graduation night?
I had to sit in front, and walk with this random girl.. ok not so random, but I didn't really talk to her. Her name was Joey Morrison. I had to walk with her because I sang! I sang "This is [Our] Now" by Jordan Sparks. I changed it to "Our" instead of "My." It was SO awesome because it POURED on us right after my row sat down... I remember thinking I was going to slip and fall as I walked across the stage, but I succeeded and didn't! Sweet. Operation Graduation was amazing of course. SO much fun. Stayed up til 6 and I won a not so affective blanket and a PS2 :)

18. Where did you go senior ditch day?
Slept in. I just had a lazy day.. if I can remember. ha

19. Were you in any clubs?
I don't think so....Oh wait. Leadership, and Stu-Co! I was the Social person.. Planned all the dances. Complete WASTSE of time.. NO one goes to dances at Mingus.. unless you're Mexican, and looking for an excuse to "make fire", or "love" on the dance floor. Seriously though.
20. Have you gained weight since then?
Oh gosh.. rough subject. I lost it while I was in Mesa cause of lack of money for food. haha lived off of Ramen. But gained 8 pounds since I moved back home to good ol' C-wood. :( Changing that though soon...!!

21. Are you planning on going back for the 10 year reunion?
Depends on where it is. I doubt Jacob will plan one though.. haha he better! I've always wanted to go to one of those things!

22. Did you have a job senior year?
Nope. Can't say that I did. Spoiled, and not even mad about it! haha :)

I Tag.....
Whoever.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

yahoo!!! Of course I remember who you are! and I'm SO glad you found me! i am also very excited to blog stock you as well!! haha
when you come back around here we should hang out!