Thursday, October 1, 2009

480-Bound....Once Again

That's right folks
This girl is moving back to Mace-izzle.

I am working at Buckle (for the 2nd time).
But I'm so excited to get out of {awesome} Cottonwood.
Even though that means I'd no longer see my family everyday.
I am A-OK with that. Honestly. (Sorry fam)

For the people I've told-
I hear there are bets going.
Like ones about me getting married in the 2k10......
4 words: I. Don't. Think. So. :) (Eric...)

I promise I am going to school in January.
MCC baby!
I can't wait to get my booty down there. Cottonwood just doesn't have anything to offer me anymore-I don't even know if it did to begin with. haha
Plus the 15 minute drive to and from work-slash-into town gets old real fast.

I'll visit. Probably{not}often, but enough.
And that's ok cause I don't think anyone would miss me that much anyway :)

Moving day is October 7th.
a.k.a in 5 days! :)

Sooo..Peace out C-wood!
I probably won't miss you.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

YAY!!!! I am so excited for you to live down here so we can party more?! Yahoo! can't wait!

Darlene said...

WOOOOHHOOO!!! i second that YAY!!!

i am SOO excited!!!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

I'm glad your moving back, we've missed you! Can't wait to see ya!

P.S. My bets are you get married sooner then you think! To a really awesome good looking R.M. Ha Ha!

Unknown said...

How exciting! Are you liking it living down there?!

Jentry said...

camille!
yes i love it down hurr!
its way funnn!
how is fag--err i mean fLagstaff treating you? haha are you freezing up there yet? its a nice 70 degrees here pretty much like everyday haha i love it
I keep meaning to post a comment on your blog, but i never have anything cool to say.. haha just thought you ought to know! ill comment one of these days! :)