Thursday, December 3, 2009

There's This Girl I Know....

So..
I apologize for not updating my bloggity blog...
my creative juices just aren't flowing like I want them to lately

there are a few things I guess I should update you all on.

some things never change...
I still live at my Aunt Leisha's house (my poor aunt).
I still {hate} work{ing} at The Buckle..


so, there is this girl i know..
and she {some may say-FINALLY} has herself a boyfrien
she told me his name is Eric.
and he is {seriously} SOO awesome!!
she thinks it's getting pretty serious..(her words not mine)

Here is the first, and ONLY picture of the couple..



Here is Eric.
isn't he just super cute?!
i think...i mean, this girl sure thinks so :)

*he's perfect*

6 comments:

Lindsey Stokes said...

That is so awsome for you I mean that girl! I will have to meet him at church! Hopefully that girl shows up!

Jennifer said...

Yay!!

granny said...

That boy is pretty cute all right. But then, he'd have to be to be as cute as you.

angiedunn said...

couldn't be happier about this situation.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I heard aform a little birdy about him last night....so I was wondering when this guy was going to appear ont eh blog! Now your creative juices should REALLY be flowing!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

So cute! Congrats!