Tuesday, January 19, 2010

fyi...

this is our count down chain.
it's zebra print.
my {adorable} sister-in-law(soon to-be), angie made it for us. :)

there are 59 more days til the wedding.
and i am really {really} excited.
(the chain is shorter than ^ that now)

i hope it goes fast.
and i hope all of this stupid planning ends soon.
{cause it's already getting super old}.


it feels like time is kinda frozen.
but i'm having so much fun being engaged!

oh. p.s.

me and eric never {like, ever} take pics together...

but here are some ones of us for proof that eric really does exist.

{i'm not just making him up}


here are some silly ones
just for kicks.



first pic of 2010..

my personal fav. ;)
he's hot.

the end.

4 comments:

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

you guys are SOOOO cute! i love it!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Love love love your count down! Angie is so creative! Your pics were cute to!

Barry and Karissa said...

i love it you guys are cute!! i think the count down is adorable. and your pics are really random but you two at the same time.

Mckenzi and Matthew said...

Hey jentry! This is Kenzi I just found your blog and im so glad because I have been needing to ask you! If you needed anything for the big day:) I just remembered I told you about Cotter and all your fun ideas and I would love to let her know but was just wondering if you need it at all, im sure you guys are more than on top of it but she has some fun things if you are takin the cheap route (haha like me!) Anyway im really glad I found your blog so I can keep up with you, so excited for you guys!