Monday, January 25, 2010

i heart him.

my {soon to-be} husband rocks.

we "babysat" eric's nieces and nephew saturday night
we got done at like 10:30. we were way hungry.
so we went to taco bell and got our regulars.
{bean burrito, chicken chalupa, tacos, crunch wrap supreme, and a pep...}

we got home, and decided to have a picnic.
i walked out of the room speedy quick before we ate.

and came back to eric saying, "turn around and close your eyes."

so i did.

he took me to his room and opened the door.
i opened my eyes and found a nice candlelit dinner catered by taco bell.
right there on his bedroom floor.


SO cute.
i almost died.


isn't he the best?

i think so.

10 comments:

runningfan said...

Glad you're so happy.... :)

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

oh my gosh...that's so cute!!! you guys are adorable!

Jennifer said...

Cute!!

angiedunn said...

aw. that's tender.

that last picture reminds me of 16 candles. tender again.

it's getting close, guys!!!!

Sarah Westover & Aleck Lang said...

Jentry Ann.... I love this. I just love your blog and how adorable and in love you two are. I wish I could be there, a thousand times over again.

By the way, I think you're beautiful.

Tarah Westovers Blogspot said...

ahahah! LOVE IT!! You two are the absolute cutest! :)I love ya....so happy for you

granny said...

We did that for an anniversary once. Good times.

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Very cute! enjoy every moment!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I love you guys! Posts like this help me to look forward to marriage!! I am so happy for you, and think both of you are amazing!!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

super cute! may you never lose that spontinaity even with five kids!! AND move closer so you two can babysit our kids!!!