Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tag I'M it!

Five!
Ten years ago I:
1. Had just got baptised! :)
2Was the star student and the favorite in my third grade class!
3.Was just enjoying being a little girl.
4.Probably played with all my little baby dolls.
5.Looked like a nerd with glasses and weird, crazy teeth. haha seriously though.

The Five things on today's "to do" list:
1. Nothing
2. Hopefully go to Snowflake to visit Jilly Bean!
3. Go to Snowflake and get some cute hair flowers! :)
4. Take a nap
5. Abosultey nothing! Yayyy

Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Anything chocolate-not dark, milk :)
2. Dorito Chips :)
3. Hot Cheetos with cream cheese
4. Mesa Fro Yo!! Yum yum yum
5. Chips and dip

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Go shopping! Duh.
2. Travel
3. Help my family
4. Go Shopping again! :)
5. Invest it..? I'm not too sure.. Maybe just go shopping again! haha

Five places I have lived:
1. Cottonwood, AZ
2. Cottonwood, AZ
3. Cottonwood AZ
4. Cottonwood, AZ
5. Mesa, AZ

Five jobs I have had:
1. Taylor Waste
2. Taylor and Sons Hauling
3. Enchantment Resort
4. The Buckle
5. Scorpion Tech and Pest Control

Five friends I tag...
1. Mi Madre
2. Alicia S.
3. Tandy T. (Shea :))
4. Monica M.
5. Who ever wants to do this, I tag YOU! :)

Thanks Amber! You rock! haha Okay now answer the questions yourselves and then tag 5 more people and post their names. Then go to their blog leave a comment letting them know that they've been tagged asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog. It's fun:)

4 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I am all over that--give me a day or two to make it FAB!!!!

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Hey Jenn, That was fun! Can't wait to see you and your fam this week! Yea Yea Yea!

Anonymous said...

Cute Jenn! 3 more days till Cole!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

Okay I LOVE your to-do list. I need one like that =). Thanks for the tag--I'll do it soon! Have fun greeting your bro tonight--I'm so excited for you guys!!!