Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh Spring Time, where art thou?!

Ok So I don't think I got the memo... did the groundhog see its shadow or what? I'm guessing not though....
Doesn't it feel like this Winter is just drrrrrraaaaaaggggggiiiiinnnnnggg on, and on?!
Don't get me wrong I love Winter time! The SNOW, the smells, the fires, the hot chocolate, the clothes..OH the clothes! EVERYTHING! But for some reason it feels like this Winter wants to stay forever, and never go away!
I am just ready for Spring! 3 reasons:
#1: Spring time colors are beautiful! Everything just seems so vibrant. The amazing flowers, the bright blue skies, the dark green grass that just screams, "roll around on me!"
Doesn't this picture just make you smile?! Ah I love it!

Reason #2: The sun shines brighter! And I love the warm! I love more than anything to feel the sun on my skin! It just feels so heavenly! And heaven knows I am white girl so bright warm sun=tan! haha I know I know.....

Oh! This reminds me of an old Barney song..."Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. Golden Sun please shine down on me! These little children are asking you, to please come out so we can play with you! Oh Mr. Sun. Sun. Mr. Golden Sun please shine down on...please shine down on.. please shine down on meeeeee!" haha You know you, the ones in the Big Purple Dinosaur era remember that song too!

#3: Love is in the air! And I LOVE it! I love seeing all the lovers..haha All the weddings that go on in the Spring. I can't wait to get married! haha

Oh Spring time please come out soon!

3 comments:

The Taylor Clan said...

JENTRY ANN!!!! i was just singing that song yesterday! i had itstuck in my head all day long! haha. its good to know that even though we live far apart we still think the same! were the same... ALWAYS!! but yes i agree spring needs to come! i love you girl and miss you! cant wait to see you this weekend! :)

Jennifer said...

Lil Jen... I must say you make me giggle!!

Tarah Westovers Blogspot said...

spring time yes. :) SUMMER NO! Oh summer time is so dreadful :) ha