Wednesday, February 11, 2009

....A Little Bit About Me...

These seem to be going around Facebook a lot, but I decided to just do it on my blog instead.
Tell us 30 random facts about yourself then tag other people to do it!


1. I am all girl! And I can be all boy! I love to shop, OH I love to go shopping! haha I love painting my nails, (or getting them painted), I love to do hair, pick out outfits, I love jewelry, shoes, clothes, the color pink is my favorite, I love make up, but I love to get down and dirty, ride 4 wheelers, not shower for a few days...it's fine, play, and watch sports-all of them, play video games, all things boys like to do too!

2. I really honestly do not care what other people think about me. If they don't like it that is there problem. I think I care about what I think, and how I portray myself instead...f that even make sense.

3. I really, really, REALLY want to be Princess Belle at Disneyland, or Disneyworld

4. I love to speak infront of people. I love to give talks in church, or singing in church, or school. I love the rush you get. I just really like it. The audience may not though. haha

5. It takes me awhile to come out of my shell, unless I know you. Since I've moved down to Mesa it's been hard for me to get to know people, and make friends. It's fine, I like the friends I have, but when I get together with people I don't know I shut down, and I hate it! I wish it were different. I wish people could really get to know the real me...they may like me. haha

6. I love to be warm! I thought I liked the Winter, and in some ways I still do. I just like the heat way better! I love more than anything to feel the sun on my skin! refer to Spring time post below

7. I love to eat! I am always, ALWAYS snacking, or eating something! I do not know how I am not 4 billion pounds! I just hope, and pray that my matabolism stays the same for the rest of forever! Or I could be in BIG trouble!

8. I can't stay mad at someone or mad about something for too long.. I have just learned to get over it instead of dwelling on it.. If it's something I can't control why worry and fuss about it for too long when there is so much more to worry and stress over?

9. I really, really want a twin! Or want to have twins! I love them, and think it'd be fun to be one, and have some! :) I wanna dress them the same always!

10. I still feel like I'm 10 years old! I feel like I both act, and look like it! Which isn't a bad thing I guess.. but I should be kinda growed up now.. I'm living on my own, and looking for a potential husband to be. But I don't feel like I should be where I am at all.

11. As much as I hate to admit this....I am very ditzy! I should have been born a blonde or something. Really....it takes a few rephrased words, sayings, explanations, or stories for me to really, truely get something. And I know it frustrates the people who keep having to re-word themselves. And I am sorry for that! I've recently descovered that I get it from my mamma! :)

12. I am both a social butterfly, and a home-body. I love to just sit at home and be with my family, but I love to go out and socialize!

13. I secretly wanna be a Carrie Underwood when I grow up!

14. My mom is my BEST friend!! And I miss her more than anything!!!

15. It doesn't take much to make me happy....

16. I love basketball! Whether it's playing or watching! I regret not playing it in high school, and doing stupid cheer instead. Don't get me wrong I love to dance-which is one of the reasons I did cheer, but I love the hard wood best!

17. I am scared of the dark! I sleep with a night light on, but it's a big night light..

18. I still sometimes sleep with my Blankey-I capatolized it because that's it's name. I've just started sleeping with it again ever since I moved out. I know I'm a baby.......

19. I twist my hair when I'm tired... actually all the time.I got that from my dad. He always used to want me to sit by him while he was watching tv or something, and I always hated it! I have really soft hair.. haha But now I do it all the time, and I now I let him twist mine cause I know how it feels! haha

20. I love to read! Give me a good book and I turn into a book worm! And I'm not even mad about it!

21. I have this quote that I say a lot! I heard my awesome Aunt Tandy say it once, and every since then it's stuck with me. I try and live my life by it cause it's SO true, but somedays it's REAL hard! "You can choose to be happy, or you can choose to be miserable. Which do you choose?"

22. I love my family! The extended ones and all! I know everyone says that, but really mine rocks. I love how close I am to every single 4 million of them! And I love more than anything that I am going to be stuck with them for eternity. The plan of salvation is awesome!

23. I love the gospel with all of my heart! And I have NO doubts about anything that it involves-which is everything! I feel like I love life because I have the gospel in mine! It's true. Plain and simple. How can it NOT be?!

24. I love to sing. I really want to try out for American Idol next year... I don't think I'll go far, but it's on the top of my list of "Things to do Before I Die" lists. I really think I am going to try out next year... We'll see how it goes.. If I end up going far please vote for me! :)

25. I love chocolate cake with white frosting cup cakes! Those are seriously my all time favorite!

26. I love frozen yogart! I go to Mesa Frozen Yogart ALL the time! And if I don't go I start to have Fro-Yo withdrawls! It's so sad, I know! haha Chocolate, and NY Cheesecake are my favorite! I mark in my calandar what day they have those... cause the flavors change daily.

27. I would really love to get a job working with handicap kids. I love them so much! They have the kindest hearts, and sweetest spirits! I was a teachers aide in high school, and I worked with them everday my senior year! It was seriously the funnest time of my life! A little down syndrome girl name Maddy was my best friend that year! I love her SO much! And I miss her! I am planning on visiting soon! I honestly.... if there was a huge possibility that I wouldn't have to change their diapers sometimes I would really go into that profession.. I know that's so horrible! But I really have a hard time dealing with that especially if they aren't my own siblings, or relatives.

28. I REALLY want a waitressing job. When I was little I used to pretend to be a waitress, and I loved it! I still really want that job, and maybe it will happen. I've got time :)

29. I am learning more and more being on my own is turning me into a daddy's girl. Me and my dad have never really got along. We are TOO much alike! We tend to butt heads haha But now I realized that he gives really good advice! It's all simple stuff, but it's true, and it helps a ton! I love how I can just tell him stuff, and no matter what it is he will always tell me how much he loves me, and how he knows I will make the right decision, or whatever, I know I am loved when I talk to my dad. Even if there is no advice to be given he is just there to listen. He has a different perspective on some situations than mom does, and I love it cause it's SO needed, and appreciated. I love my dad SO much!! He is my other BEST friend!

30. I love to cuddle! I am defintely a cuddle bug. I love to just curl up in a blanket, and cuddle! It's just so nice. :) haha I don't really know what else to say about that....ha

Ok it really wasn't that bad to come up with 30 random facts about me.. I thought it was going to be so hard. But it was actually fun! Try it. ha

I tag Mi Madre-it will give her a reason to blog-she hasn't in awhile, and I tag anyone else who wants to do this! It's surprisingly really fun! :)

5 comments:

Tarah Westovers Blogspot said...

Oh I sure love you Jentry Ann :) I loved numbers 15, 21, 23, 24, 3 (like our EFY counselor Lacy)I loved her! :) and also number 9! Twins are the best! There are now 3 sets in just my immediate family...Anna has the boys, my mama had the girls (sarah and I of course) and Joseph and lisa just had the boy/girl set) We have one of each flavor! I would suggest having them for sure. I heard eating yams helps....? ;) Love ya! Your blog is real cute. I lOVE THE BACKGROUND!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

I want twins too...secretly, BUT I think we would be IN for big suprises if we got them! I think you should try out for Belle- I M NOT KIDDING!...it would be a fantastic JOB while you are still young and trying to grow out of being 10 (ha ha) REALLY look it into it--you would only be 6 hours away from your momma! I would COME visit...it would get your family there FINALLY too!!!!
I DO NOT KNOW how I was not sore...but remember I did the low-impact dancing and you were the high impact!! LOVE YOU!!

Erika said...

Jent, I love that. I secretly want to be Carrie Underwood too! She's so pretty. I have the same feelings about my family and extended family. We have a pretty neat bunch don't we! We are totally -alot alike. Come stay w/ me!! I mean it!!!

Erika said...

Hey, salt lake is about 35 min. what's your idea?lol

Unknown said...

Hey girl! Remember when we fished?? haha good times! Anyway it was nice meeting you!! PS cute blog!!