Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

This post goes out to my dear friend, and cousin Barry Brown!


HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Barry turned 23 today (Feb. 10). And he is not very happy about it! Sad. But true. He seriously is hating life right now because of his birthday! haha Poor kid.
Growing up I was never close to Barry... He was always the older cousin who, some might say (Barry), I would find any, and every excuse to tattle on.. Little does he know, I have always looked up to him. He was the cousin who I wanted so badly to be friends with. He is THAT cool! haha But now that I am older, and I guess wiser...I have discovered that Bear really isn't that bad of a guy. He has good intentions. haha No. haha Barry is seriously awesome. Since I moved down to Mesa we've become way close, finally! Almost like we've been that way like all our lives, and I am like way sad that it's taken 18...almost 19 years to discover this! I hang out with Barry and his friends a lot. Actually that's all we do. ha His friends are awesome. (shout out to you all! Even though I don't think any of them read my blog haha) Anyway, here are a few things that I've learned about Barry so far in getting to know him these 7 months. .

#1. Barry is a very quiet guy. He really doesn't talk a whole lot, he is the type of guy who just sits back, and watches what is going on around him. And it's not a bad thing!

#2. He's hilarious! Seriously he makes me laugh all the time! I couldn't even tell you what he does that makes him so funny. He just says funny stuff, and I just laugh haha

#3. Bear is a nice guy. He really has a kind heart, and cares about people. He would do anything for you! He would give you the shirt off his back if necessary. He is just a nice guy!

#4. He doesn't tell his parents anything! And, in fact he is shocked everytime I get on the phone and tell my parents what I tell them! Like one time.....There was a very dramatic happening going on in my life, and the first thing I did was call my mom and told her what happend, and Barry was SHOCKED that she was THE FIRST one I called. haha He just kept saying, "I can't believe you would tell your mom, and dad that!" He is a private person I guess haha (refer to #1)

#4. He loves the Suns. Actually I knew this before I was like born! He seriously has been a fan for his whole life, and will continue to be a fan until the day he dies I think.

#5. Is a kid at heart. I believe this becuase he is just a silly guy. He is always doing crazy things, and saying crazy stuff. He is like a little boy stuck in a big boys body! haha I have another story..haha The other night we were all just hanging out, and one of Barry's friends Matt was on the phone to his girl, and he made the mistake of leaving his car keys on the floor next to where Barry was sitting. Barry started like giggling to himself, and turned to me and said, "we should take Matt's car and hide it, and park it around the corner so he thinks someone stole it or something." I think it's a pretty clever idea so I say let's do it. We go out and make this plan of Barry's happen, we walk inside and Barry is the giddiest(if that's not a word, it is now) boy ever! He just runs and sits on the couch and is cracking up laughing at himself, and is giddy the whole night haha I guess that wasn't a very good example, but that just made me think of it. haha But it's a very good example of how Barry is.

#6. Barry thinks he is "the shiz." Really though. He is pretty cool though. I'm not gonna lie.

#7. Barry loves the gospel. And I know he has a very strong testimony of the church. He has unwavering faith, and that just comes natural to him.

Ah! I just love good ol Bear. He makes me smile, and I love him! I just look up to him so much! And I am so happy that we are close buddies!
Happy Birthday! I hope your day was fabulous just like you are Bear!!

1 comment:

Timar Lu said...

So...is he single??? Let me know know if he is, I have great a idea!!!!