Sunday, July 20, 2008

HA!

I was looking through my camera and decided I needed to update it, and dowload them onto the computer. There were pictures on there from 2+ years ago!! Crazy. So I finally did it, and I found some pretty funky pictures while I did it! Enjoy! =)




Me and Kaitey Class Color Day '06-'07
Pink Peeps baby!!!




I found this HILARIOUS video of Kaitey during Cheer tryouts
Year='07-'08 -sorry if you don't think it's funny.. ha
(Don't know how to turn video so just turn your head for now)


Me and Megan-lake trip

On the banana!-look how burned I got!

Me and Chels just being crazzy!


Me and Shea making silly faces!


And for the finale!!!..........Drum roll..... haha

Good ol' cheer days! haha

Man, I can't believe I let all these GOOD pictures just take up space in my camera! I definitely should clean it out more often! I take GREAT pictures! =)


2 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

Kaitee looks ike a cutey- I dont; know her? The video thing-there is no way to turn it around...I learend the hard way-you just gotta make sure you 'film' it the other way! now megan and Shea I know-what a bunch of beauties!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

so good to have a blog to post them on huh?! cute pictures!