Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy BELATED Birthday!


There are 54 more days until Cole get's home from his mission! I am SO excited! He is my best friend! And I have missed having him around the house! He will be returning home from having serve an honorable mission on September 18th!

Cole's birthday was on the 13th, so here is a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my big brother!

This is Cole to the "T" he always was wearing cut off T-shirts to show his "muscles"


Coley is such an amazing brother! He has always tried to choose the right, even when others around him are not. He has an awesome personality! And is always trying to make others laugh. He is creative, and has a great imagination! Sometimes you find yourself asking, "where in the heck does he come up with this stuff?!"
Bleeching his hair. haha
On his mission being... Cole. =)
Growing up Cole was always the one who pretended to be an animal. Mostly the cheetah! Someday ask him to do "the cheetah walk" and you will be amazed! Except, he may give the excuse, "I can't,my muscles are too big!" haha He also does a great "Rifeki" walk-the baboon from the Lion King.
Whenever a big movie would come out... ex: Lion King, Jurassic Park, Aladdin, 101 Dalmations etc.. He would "just have to get" the action figures. When Jurassic Park 1, 2, and 3 came out he would "just have to get" all of the action figure toys! He had the complete set-from the trailer, to the itty bitty plant that went in the T-Rex cage. He was obsessed!
When he was little he was obsessed at the time with Babs and Buster Bunny, but he called them Babths and Busther Bunny. haha
I have always look up to my big brother Coley! He is the only one with the ability to make me smile when I'm in any kind of mood! I would always love to hang out with Cole because of his colorful personality. There is never a dull moment when he is around!
Looking over the Verde Valley on one of the last family activities before Cole left for his mission.
Cole is a loveable person, who loves in return. He has the biggest heart, and will reach out his hand to anyone in need.He is the peacemaker in the family... But be VERY careful when he is in a bad mood. He has a temper, and i'm pretty sure he got it from dad. =) Cole is very competitive. He DOES NOT like to lose. Playing games as a family we could not let Cole lose, if he lost he would be very angry, and storm out of the room and not play again! And we'd all know how he felt about it. He takes things too personally sometimes...haha-He's so gonna kill me when he reads this! =\
Showing off his "muscles"

Cole always shared his toys with me when we were growing up. He comforted me when I was sad, and let me had a shoulder to cry on.. Even now. He let's me vent to him and tries his best to give good advice, and to help me anyway he can.. being some thousand miles away. Whenever I was scared at night he would come in my room and sleep on my floor all night long! He is just so caring! He cares about everyones feelings and wants to make everyone happy. I cannot stress enough how creative he is! He is a firecracker! While Cole is manly, and definitely all-boy, he has a super artistic side! He loves to draw and is VERY good at it. When I was a freshmen and had art class I would come home with an assignment I couldn't do and beg him to do it for me.. and he would! Shhh... =)

Cole, being my older brother has always played that part very well. He is very protective of me, and his family. He does not like to hear stories of me dating any boys! He is such a joy to have around the house, and since he is currently serving a mission in the England Manchester Mission-ladies he gets back in 6 weeks! He is most defintely missed! It is so dull without him here.

The best way to describe him is: he will always make you smile even when you are mad at him, or the word! He has the best sense of humor, and never takes himself too seriously, and that is why he is such a fun, loveable person who everyone loves to be around! He has fun, but has unwavering faith. He reasures us-as his family all the time. I am, and I think everyone who has met Cole are better people having met him. He is the complete package and the girl he marries is going to be THE luckiest girl in the world! He is just so handsome!

I love my big brother so much and cannot imagine this life without him! I love you Coley Oley Ohh! I'm so glad you were born!!

4 comments:

Natalie Ann said...

what an awesome tribute Jenner Penner Poop A Nenner! As I am sitting here crying. And yes he is going to Kill you when he reads that, hopefully after he gets off his mission. I am so glad you guys are so close. It makes me so happy to see that in you guys.

Timar Lu said...

Jen your blog is very cute and what a tribute to your bro. I am excited that you are moving down, you will have to come and hang out with us old folk.

The Sorensen Bunch said...

JEN- I WISH I had a sibling that would be his age to marry...then we could be related! I LOVE seeing his mission picts. I have not seen any!!!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

What a sweet tribute! Wow I can't believe he's going to be back in September--that is awesome! Better watch out though--he may wanna kill you from some of those pictures/comments you posted =)