Sunday, July 27, 2008

WIGGLES!!

Wiggles is a game that my family, and friends play whenever we're bored and we have a camera. I'm not gonna lie, I ROCK at making ugly/funny faces!
How to play: Don't stop moving your face around and take pictures at random times and WAHLA you get funny pictures! =)
This weekend was my cousin's farewell, and me and my cousins were pretty bored so we decided to play...you guessed it-WIGGLES! So, here are some pictures for you to check out! =)
It's only a few... The other ones were too ugly to blog.
Now go out and play, and show me your ugly faces! =)

Bored in the car on the way to Showlow-My personal favorite! =)
Lookin' a bit chinese... haha
Shea's lookin like a clown, and Chels like Scooby Doo!

Kinda Scary... =\ haha but SO funny! Right?

2 comments:

TexasTwinsTwice said...

haha--you are too funny! I love it!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

ABSOLUTELY FUNNY! OK I am going to take on the challenge to beat your chinese psycho clown!!!! Look for photos to come (I came pretty close w/ some grisl camp ones!)!