Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Look Alike...??

When I had my long hair I constantly got comments on how I looked like Rachel Bilson.

In 2005 I went to EFY and that was when the show The O.C. was way popular, so everyone just called me Summer the whole time, and I'd respond haha (Rachel Bilson played Summer in that show). I actually had a few EFYers want pictures with me so they could tell their friends they "met" Rachel Bilson. Kinda crazy I know.

Recently I went to the store Buckle, and the girl picking my jeans and helping me out said I looked like Summer off the O.C. That has happend 2, or 3 times going in there to buy jeans.
Then... just today I got a message on my facebook from a total stranger and it said, "Okay I don't know who you are... but you look like Rachel Bilson..okay bye". Weird..
So I just wanted to see what everyone else thought.
Me...
Rachel...

3 comments:

Josh and Amber Wilkins said...

Totally! What a good compliment! Go with it!

The Sorensen Bunch said...

YESSS!!!! For sure!!!

Jentry said...

wow for sure. oh btw i'm not just posting on random blogs lol. My name's Jentry too!!! Thats how I found you! :D