Monday, September 15, 2008

Not like I'm counting or anything....

2 is the number of eyes we have.
2 is the number of ears we have.
2 is the number of hours it takes to drive from Cottonwood to Mesa. (an hour in a half if you drive fast :]).

2 is the number of days (real days) in a weekend. (Saturday, and Sunday)

2 is the number of hands, and feet we have.

2 is the number of weeks off we have for Christmas break.

2 is the number of legs, and arms we have.

2 is the number of wheels on a bike.

2 is the only even prime number.

2 is the number of years a missionary serves.

AND............................


*




**




**




**




**




**




**




**
2 is the number of DAYS ELDER COLE TAYLOR returns home from his mission!!!!!!!!!!
Yes. That is right. 2. Dos!!
Can you believe it?! I can't. I am seriously SO excited for my brother, and my best friend to finally arrive home after serving an honorable, and awesome mission in Manchester, England!

These 2 years went by SO fast! I can't believe it's almost here!!
His plane will land at 7:30 p.m. on Thursday September 18th! He is speaking in church on Sunday the 21st! So be there or be square. haha

Look at that big birthday smile :]

Ladies he will be back to normal in about a month(return missionaries are SO weird when they return home. Been there done that. :)). Call me after that and i'll hook you up with the most handsomest, funniest, funnest, genuine, sweet, hottie with a body, treats a girl right kinda guy!!


I love my brother so much! And he is seriously my best friend. I don't know how I ever survived without him these past 2 years!


He IS so tuff!

Anyway.... 2 More days! Not like I'm counting or anything.... haha

**Stay tuned for the count down by the HOUR post! :]---kidding!..maybe ;]

He is just so cute!


A face only a mother could love!

3 comments:

The Sorensen Bunch said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear all the juicy details fo the airport!!!

TexasTwinsTwice said...

OH WOW--that's today!! How exciting for you guys!!! I bet your family is soooo thrilled. I can't believe it's already been 2 years--way to go Cole!

Britney {Jesses Girl} said...

ummmm...what was the name of that song you sang at Cole's homecoming? I LOVED it and totally forgot to ask you. You did amazing by the way. :]

Oh, this is Britney. Should prob mention that too. Love ya girl!